Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shishkabobs!!

Today is Father's Day and all the girls attempted to make Shishkabobs for dinner. I did all the marinated because I have watched my cousin Amber marinate and it always turns out soooo good. I just added a little bit of this and a little bit of that and the flavor turned out pretty close to hers, but somehow it just better when she does it. I left the cooking up to Tami, Mom, and Melissa but as I soon found out that was a big mistake. I stopped in to check on them and they had let all the vegtables fall of the sticks so by the time they were finished cooking there was only about 1/2 the vegtables left but the dinner still turned out wonderful and we had a great day together.

1 comment:

THE5SMITHS said...

Whatever Poo, we done a wonderful cooking job.