Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More California!!!

It seems like everytime I update I have been to California! I guess that is the only thing exciting I do with my life. This trip was with my Mom and Dad, we flew down to visit my Aunt Marilyn and go to the Nascar races. I didn't really care either way about the races but Dad keep pressuring me all week to choose a driver and car number, so when we went to the races it was between two drivers, rookie Joey Logano and Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth I couldn't really choose between the two so when we got to the trucks that have all the gear you can buy I just simply went with which one had the cutest girl cloths. My diver ended up being number 17 Matt Kenseth!! I guess I picked a good one because he won and became one of only four drivers to win the first two races of the season!! We also went to the beach and picked seashells(this is mom and Aunt Marilyn's favorite thing) and there were tons and tons of surfers in the water so I didn't pick up to many seashells but I loved watching the surfers, it was so cool!! Later that day went to eat at Ruby's Diner on the Pier, we ended up seeing some Dolphins, Sea Otter, and a California brown ray (looks like a sting ray but doesn't sting). We also watching the sunset for there, it ended up being beautiful.

No comments: